Terms & Conditions
1) Daniel J Reagan Photography/Digitourz, retains the copyrights as is standard practice in the photography industry. You purchase a single use, non-transferable, non-exclusive image license. Usage rights are granted to the primary listing agent for the duration of their active listing contract. Photos/Media may be used by the primary listing agent to market & sell the subject property in a customary manner. If a third party is interested in the images they must contact us. Photos are also NOT to be altered or Photoshopped in any way (ie Box Brownie Adjustments including fake twilights). Photos can be resized or cropped if needed.
2) If, for any reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please reschedule your appointment within 36 hours for a more appropriate time and open your time slot to others. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may incur a $50 cancellation fee.
3) Please NO holding time slots. It is not fair to us or other clients. Listing contracts should be signed and home ready to shoot before booking appointments.
4) It is the Realtor and/or home owner's responsibility to have the home in photo ready condition prior to the photographer arriving. The photographer may make minor adjustments to improve the shot, but they cannot move furniture or make significant changes, clean the home, etc. Be sure to read the home prep guide several days prior to your shoot to make sure you are ready to capture the best photos possible.
5) If possible, try to schedule all work to be done, a few days prior to shoot time. Contractors, Cleaners, Stagers, Etc need to be all done and out before shoot begins. A $50 reschedule fee may be applied if we have to come back at a later available time. These time slots are valuable to you, your client and us. Rescheduling could be a week or more out in busy times by not being ready.
6) Please make any special requests known to the photographer before the shoot begins, including specific shots, angles and the like. Otherwise the photographer will shoot the home based on experience, the home's condition, lighting and other factors to get the best possible shots. That sometimes means making compromises when it is necessary to shoot around things or compensate for the angle of the sun.
7) Turnaround time is less than 36 hours. If you have a situation that requires a quicker turn around time please inquire about options for Rush Service at an additional fee.
8) Payment is due at the time of the shoot by credit card, check or for your convenience you may pay securely online with a credit card before photos are delivered.
9) Prices subject to change without notice.